Answers to most of your questions should be shown below. Just click on the question and the answer will appear. If you don’t find what you were looking for, please contact us.
- Your choices for tickets are: ONLINE, AT THE DOOR, DONATION and FREE.
- Tickets are available for the majority of our Special Events both online and at the door, unless otherwise indicated on the individual Event pages. Most of our smaller Ongoing Events are offered by donation only (at the door) and will not appear within the ticketing system.
- Tickets for select Special Events, such as the popular Good Friday Concert, may also be sold directly by individuals or through the Church of the Incarnation Welcome Center (entrance via Cherry Street - see map). When applicable, these details will always be noted on the individual Event pages.
- Many of our events sell out, so please buy your tickets early to guarantee your seat.
- Special Event tickets can often be purchased online via Eventbrite. Links to all sales hosted by this service are provided on the Events page.
- Yes, we accept personal checks at the door AND when ordering tickets online.
- Address your check to Numina, add the name of the event to the memo field, and if ordering online simpy mail the check to our office within the time frame specified on the ticketing page.
No, credit card purchases are available only online. However, personal checks and cash are accepted at the door, through sales by individuals and in the Welcome Center.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Upon receiving this email (be sure to check your SPAM folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox), review your receipt for accuracy.
- Please contact us immediately if you experience any problems ordering tickets online.
We're sorry. There are no refunds on ticket sales.
- No camera flash is allowed during events.
- Cell phones must be turned off or set to vibrate before entry.
- It is advisable to arrive at least 15 minutes early for all events.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Late arrivals with preferred seating tickets may be requested to sit in the rear of the venue, again subject to the discretion of the House Manager.
- At Church of the Incarnation, preferred seating comprises the first 5 rows of seats. Although all seats in this section are reserved, they are not individually numbered.
For questions regarding our events, ticketing system, or policies, please contact us here. We make every effort to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. You may also leave a message here: 707.324.6021
For performers or artists interested in bringing their talents to the community via the Numina Center, please visit our Offer An Event page.