The Church of the Incarnation (Episcopal)
550 Mendocino Avenue in Santa Rosa, CA.
Find us on Google Maps!
will be clearly indicated
on individual Event pages.
Because the majority of the Numina Center’s events are held in a downtown venue, please keep in mind that we are all subject to the normal parking constraints associated with this type of location. We ask that you please plan to arrive for all events a minimum of 15 minutes early to ensure that you find parking, give yourself time to visit the restroom (in Farlander Hall – scroll down to see campus map), if necessary, and make it comfortably into your seat on time.
Numina, at the Church of the Incarnation, is located about 50 miles north of San Francisco, California in Santa Rosa, the largest city in Sonoma County.
To reach the church from Highway 101 North:
- Take the College Avenue exit and go east.
- Make a right on Mendocino Avenue (the second stoplight after the freeway exit).
- When you turn onto Mendocino Avenue, bear to the left and then a make a left on Cherry Street (the first street on your left) to find two parking lots owned by the church.
- Please refer to the next section below for complete parking details.
- The church parking lot is on your right about 1/2 block down Cherry Street. All are welcome to park, but space is very limited.
- Another small lot is located at the corner of Cherry and Mendocino, however, again space is very limited there, as well.
- On-street parking and public parking are also available nearby on both Cherry Street and Mendocino Avenue.
- The church is a 3 minute walk from the 521 7th Street public garage. Head southeast on Mendocino Avenue toward 7th Street. Take the 1st right onto 7th Street and the garage will be on your right.